December 7, 2015

The "S" Family Sneak Peek


It wasn't that long ago when I was sitting at a school desk next to this guy. He hated school, and unbeknownst to teachers, there were many times when his work ended up at my desk to "fix". He would have been the best man in my husband and I's wedding, if we would have had a normal wedding. And my husband was his best man. I often prayed my heart out that this sweet soul would find a woman with a heart as wonderful as his, and he absolutely did. 

This beautiful family is one that I was absolutely thrilled to photograph, not just because of history, but because they are just wonderful, inside and out! They asked that I only post a very few photos online, and I totally understand that. So, here are four of my favorites from their session. Trust me, it was hard to pick four :)





This last photo wasn't really posed, it just kind of happened. And it turned out to be my favorite one— that's how it always goes!

Thank you, so much, for choosing me to take your photos. I had such a blast, and little Mason is still keeping me in stitches with his many faces!

xoxo,
Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios