February 20, 2013

Pregnancy Announcement | The Bobst family is expanding!

People often ask me how Ashley and I met. And honestly, I can't remember. I really don't know when or how it happened, but I like to refer to her as my "sister from another mother". She is such a sweet lady and I am so happy to have her in my life! But ask me how we got connected....and I completely fail at remembering in that category!! Stop judging me....
Ashley owns The Pickin' Princess (in Fauquier County) and is amazing at what she does. She is also a blogger and writes the Montessori Meet Mot blog (and facebook fanpage). Ashley has helped me numerous times with my little guy, especially when it came to teaching him how to sleep in his own bed and sleep all night long!
When Ashley told me that she was expecting a few weeks ago, I was just simply over joyed :) If you know me well, then you know that pregnancy, babies and family are something I thoroughly enjoy photographing!! They are my top three things. I wasn't going to ask Ashley if I could take their photos for them -- I simply sat back and congratulated her on her pregnancy, because in all honesty, I was more excited about her pregnancy than taking pictures of her pregnancy! I'm not going to sit here and say I wasn't super excited when she asked me to take their maternity photos though ;) And we also decided to do pregnancy announcement photos!

Here are a few of my favorites from our session the other day. It was F R E E Z I N G. So we didn't get all of the photos we wanted to get. Well, hardly any, actually. But we got a few! Thankfully the next go round will be warmer!!
Pinterest inspired -- no shame :P
I love it when clients are themselves at their sessions!! It really shines through their photos ;)

Ashley is currently 9 weeks pregnant -- loving her little bump!



His eyes, so pretty! Or, *ahem* handsome.
Mason was such a little trooper during photos, including the freezing snow and wind!




And just for fun -- this one was not my doing!! Haha! But I'm so glad they did it -- so much fun!
Thanks so much for allowing me to take some pictures of you guys this past weekend!! I had a blast :)
xoxo
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios