January 25, 2012

playing catch up!

So I've really been slacking in the blog area this year!  Booo for me!  I haven't really set aside a lot of time to take photos, but here are a few that I have taken recently (or that I've edited recently).  All of these were taken with my point and shoot as I'm still saving up for my wonderful DSLR :)

These first three photos were taken at Mountain Run Lake a few weekends ago.  It was the first time we had taken our little guy to see and feed the ducks -- we had such a blast!



I took this photo last summer and have been looking for a quote to put on it -- I finally found one :D

And of course, it SNOWED again!!  And I finally took some pics around our property. Nothing special, but at least I finally got a few pics of the snow this Winter!
Clearly this bird feeder needs feed in it -- but we had JUST filled it up that morning!





I haven't really been booking sessions right now -- a lot of people don't like doing photos during the winter...and understandably so!  However, I do have a birthday session this weekend with an adorable little boy -- Jasiah is turning ONE!  Hoping I can help make his birthday photos extra special.  Look for him on the blog in the next 2 weeks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios