November 9, 2012

Fall Session | The Foard Family

This time last year I had just officially started my business, and The Foard Family happened to be one of my very first families to photograph! In fact, I had so much fun and loved the setting so much that they were some of my very favorite photos of the entire year, and still are!

This year, they wanted their photos to be unique, and I am SO HAPPY about that!!!

When I first pulled into their driveway I saw an antique sofa sitting on the back of their ATV. My heart literally skipped a beat, I was so happy, thinking "I really hope this is for their session!" And lo and behold, it was!

We had a lot of fun, and I love this little family to death. They are just so natural and so fun to capture!

Here are some of my favorites:












Thank you so much Stef, Rick, and little Harry, for one again allowing me to photograph your beautiful family!!

In 2013 I will consider offering 'Stylized Sessions', such as this, with vintage furniture, large props, etc., starting at $300. If you are interested in a stylized session, please contact me immediately as only a few sessions will be booked through out the 2013 season.

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios