July 28, 2011

First blog post...





Well you know, this is my first blog post.  So, it's not going to be that interesting!

First of all, thank you for all of your support over the past few months.  What I began as a hobby has turned into something so much more.  Thank you for supporting me on this journey!

I originally started taking photo's and editing them simply because I found art photography etc in retail stores to be waayyy too expensive.  So, I decided to take the time to create them myself (especially customized photography/wall art with scriptures and quotes).  A friend of mine recently asked me to photograph her wedding this coming May and I instantly thought "hmm, I could get used to this".  I enjoy doing it and I love helping people capture their blessings and memories in life.  Which is why I've chosen the slogan "capturing all of life's simple blessings"....because we truly are blessed!

I'll begin in late 2011 with maternity and labor/birth photography.  This is something that I know I'll enjoy doing, especially after having a child myself!  I know I cherish the photo's that a dear friend of mine took literally seconds after my little guy was born.  I look back at them often and all of that happiness from those memories floods back into my soul :) (but I haven't yet had time to hand them on my wall!!).  In 2012 I will welcome family portraits, newborn photography, engagement sessions, wedding photography, and more -- all while still doing my original love...editing photo's of nature and objects in this beautiful region.

Please feel free to contact me amy.fewell@gmail.com or 540-827-8285 if you are interested in setting up a session or if you are interested in any of my edited art photography.  The reason I am putting off certain sessions is simply because I would like to get more 'practice' in and be 100% confident in my work (right now, I'm about 80%) so that I can offer you the best product.  If you have a ton of faith in me and insist on me photographing your event/session, then I welcome the practice and time with you!

Don't forget to check out my facebook fan page that contains many of my edited photography http://www.facebook.com/AmyFewellPhotography

Thanks so much and I'll post more to this  blog as it comes.

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios