July 29, 2011

Samples

I know there are several people that view this blog that don't have access to facebook (and many don't want it!).  So I thought I'd post some samples of my edited photo's for you to look at.  I'll have more 'newer' ones this weekend, I think.  Everywhere I drive I'm constantly looking for new and unique things to photograph :)

Please keep in mind that the below photo's were taken with point and shoot camera.  They were simply enhanced (nothing added) with bringing out the natural colors in the photo's or taking color away.  I can't imagine what the possibilities will be like when I purchase my new professional camera :)


Tiger lily-- 'peace after an evening rain' (rixeyville, va)

Pleasant Lane (rixeyville, va)

Vibrant yellow lily (rixeyville, va)

Fence -- Purcellville, Va

"If these boots could talk" (rixeyville, va)

Purple flowers (rixeyville, va)

"wishing well" (rixeyville, va)

I wish I would've had a good zoom/wider lens for this shot! 
Massies Corner, Va

This is a photo from the movie set of 'J Edgar' in Warrenton Va.  Simple photo color changes and enhancements, but nothing was added to this photo.

Chevy side (rixeyville, va)

A Father's Day project that I did.  The last spot with the sunflower will have the little guy's hand print and his name/age.

I'll post more soon! 

Thanks,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios