February 15, 2012

Family

I often share photos of other peoples families, but rarely my own.  
So today, I'm going to share my most recent favorite photos of my little family, taken just a couple of weekends ago.  I actually took these photos right after doing Jasiah's First Birthday + Family Portrait session :).

These are strictly straight out of the camera -- absolutely no editing...zero.

My husband and son <3

And again... <3

All too often we forget about the little things.  The simple moments.  The good times.  The photographs that we look back on and say "this was a great day". 

This was one of those days :)
  I often forget just how blessed I am.  What an amazing life, and 2 amazing people, God has blessed me with.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios