August 16, 2012

Valley Green Naturals: Cindy DeVore

If you've never heard of Valley Green Naturals, you're missing out on some of the best beauty and skin care products out there. And, better yet, everything is made locally!

I met Cindy DeVore, owner of Valley Green Naturals, over 2 years ago when I started working for a local regional magazine. She was just so wonderful and even sent me a full size bottle of one of her homemade lotions to try! I instantly loved it. In fact, I need to buy some more!

Recently, Cindy asked me to come to her farm house and take professional headshots of her, as she needed something more updated to use for upcoming business events and festivals.
So naturally (haha, no pun intended), I said yes!

(please forgive the blog for compressing the photo and making it look a tad bit grainy)


The above photo is my very favorite out of the entire batch. I love the natural setting!

It was such a pleasure to meet Cindy in person. Cindy has a wonderful bubbly personality -- I felt like I'd known her for forever, and I know she makes all of her clients and business acquaintances feel the same way!

Check out Valley Green Naturals website, full of all natural skin care products
(lotion, soap, and even mosquito repellent!)

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios