January 7, 2013

Customized Logos {Special}

So in the midst of trying to re-brand my own photography business (website, logo, etc). I found that I thoroughly enjoy creating logos!! Why? Because I love SO many logos and can't figure out which one I love more! So, I've decided to offer a special rate on some of the logos I've recently created. 

Here are the details:

Each logo costs $50

Each logo will only be sold ONE TIME so that your business has its own unique logo and branding.

Upon purchase (through paypal), you will receive an email from me. 
You will then need to provide me with the business name you'd like in the logo, along with any other text or website(s). 

You will receive one FREE font style and color change/alteration. Additional alterations are $15/each.

Once your logo is complete (please allow 48 hrs) you will receive an email with your downloads.

Downloads include: 
pdf file 
psd file 
png file 
jpeg file 
abr watermark brush 

 Font information will be included in these files but the font themselves will not be included.  

Please comment below if you are interested or have any questions. 
You may also email me with questions or purchase details, amy.fewell@gmail.com   

Once confirmation is made that you would like to purchase a particular set, please email me your paypal email address so that prompt payment is received and I can immediately start on your design. 

The current designs are created for photographers, bloggers, and other business owners as logos, blog headers, and business branding. Like one of these styles but need to change something so that it better reflects your business type? No problem! We can certainly do that :)
Here are the current designs:
DO NOT COPY OR RECREATE!!
















For more information, please visit my facebook page,
www.facebook.com/amyfewellphotography
Amy Fewell Photography | www.amyfewellphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios