November 1, 2011

Bridgette+Jeff: Engaged!

Yesterday I had the chance to do a photo engagement session for one of my best friends and her soon to be husband!  I'll admit, I was quite nervous at first, but the more we all got into it, the more relaxed I became!  And I think it showed in the photo's along the way.  They were, after all, my first 'real people' photo session ha! 
We started out at the old Waterloo Bridge in Amissville and then ended up in a little piece of heaven called my in-laws back yard!  Who knew there would be such a beautiful setting so close to home!

Here are a few shots from yesterday's session. I warn you, it's VERY picture heavy...simply because it's my first session and because well, I just love these guys :D
Enjoy!





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios