August 13, 2012

Family Session: The Combs Family

I had the opportunity to photograph this beautiful (and seriously, I mean beautiful!!) family over the weekend at the train depot in Warrenton, VA. Little Colden is just so adorable. He didn't really want to take photos (I can't blame him, I hate taking photos of myself too), but we got a few giggles and smiles out of him! He was a little trooper. And of course, mom and dad did fantastic as well ;)


Here are just few of my favorites.




The photo below is really random, but I just love it. I especially loved Amanda's jeans and how they add that vintage "touch" to the photo.



Now this one has a story behind it, and while I'm not quite sure what the exact story is, he was adorable either way. Mom and dad said, "Colden, do your dance/spin" and he started doing it. Too cute!!


Thank you so much, Combs family, for letting me take photos of you guys!!!
Your disc will be in the mail to you this week.
I hope you enjoy them :)

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios