August 27, 2012

Vintage Session: Cousins

Several months back I had a contest on facebook with two prizes -- one of the prizes being a coupon for a discounted photo session. Facebook is so awesome because I get to reconnect with old friends (and new ones). And one of my old school friends ended up winning the coupon!

Ashley & Steve have an adorable little boy and for the past few weeks I have been so excited to capture him in my lens! He also has equally adorable cousins! What made this session even more exciting was when Ashley messaged me on facebook and said that they were going to go with a vintage theme -- boys would be in knickers and suspenders, and the little girl in a vintage romper.

When I got to the train depot that evening, this is what I saw.

He instantly stole my heart and made me catch baby fever again.

Here are just a few of my favorites from their session.







I love love love this last photo -- so cute and candid.

Thanks so much for allowing me to photograph your little ones!! They are the perfect "cousins" and did SUCH a great job!!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios