September 6, 2012

Professional Session | Keller Williams Realtor Terrie Owens

Yesterday afternoon I had the opportunity to photograph local Keller Williams Realtor, Terrie Owens. Her website is currently under construction and she was in need of some professional head shots as well as full body shots. We also took some photos of her and her beloved doggies!!

Here are a few of my favorites.





I just love this next photo -- too funny!! Now I want a french bulldog.

Thanks so much for allowing me to take your photos, Terrie!! It was so nice to meet you, your lovely daughter, and your pups!!

Professional sessions begin at $85 for a 30 minute session. If you are interested in booking a session, please call 540-937-7860 or email amy.fewell@gmail.com

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios