October 17, 2012

Fall Mini Session | The Marshall 'gals'

These two beautiful young ladies booked their session with me after seeing their friends session that I photographed over the summer. 
Shanna decided to do their session at the Waterloo Bridge in Amissville -- thankfully by the time their session came along, most of the traffic had died down. But, we still had a few scatters to the side of the bridge ;)

Here are a few of my favorites.





I think these photos are some of my favorites out of all of the photos I've ever taken :)
I bought a new 50mm 1.8g lens a couple of weeks ago, and I can definitely tell the difference in my photography!! So happy with the way these turned out.

Shanna has already received her photos from her session as she chose to do "instant download" through Dropbox.com. You, too, can choose this option with your upcoming session so that I can plop the photos right into a file on your desktop (or on your online account) once I have completed processing them. Otherwise, flashdrives and discs are still available.

Don't forget, I am almost COMPLETELY booked for Christmas Mini Sessions in November. If you are interested in booking a session, please contact me ASAP!! More details here.

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios