October 23, 2012

Family Session | The Bovee Family

I love it when I take photos of a family and then have several families book sessions after the first family, and somehow they are all connected :)

That was exactly the case with the beautiful Bovee Family!

They decided to do their session at the train depot in Warrenton over the weekend. That train depot is popular this year! In fact, my little family will have our Christmas photos taken there are well ;)

Owen and Andrew were just simply adorable, SO well behaved. I was just so proud of them and they aren't even my children :)

Here are a few of my favorites from their session.









Thank you guys so much for allowing me to photograph your beautiful family. 
I hope you enjoy the photos!!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios