November 22, 2012

Family Session | Steve, Carina, Ashton + Owen

I'm delighted to blog about this beautiful family, why? Because they are MY family :)

In the photos below you'll see a tasting of a recent family session I did with my sister and her little family. I love them to pieces, especially those adorable little boy faces!

Carina is the owner of Snickerdoodles Bakery, and mmm mm mmm is she an amazing baker. She also recently started her own "Snickerdoodles Boutique", which is all things 'hand made'!! Her hubby Steve works for the local online newspaper, Fauquier Now, and I'm just so tickled that he came into her life when he did :) He is a wonderful father and amazing example to both of my nephews! 

Here are a few of my favorites from their session at Crockett Park a couple of weekends ago.














Thank you guys, so much, for letting me take your family portraits!!! 

xoxo


Amy

1 comment:

  1. Awesome photos Amy! I can't wait to get several framed and hung!

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by Feeric Studios