December 3, 2012

Family Session | The Dyrholm Family

A few weekends ago I had the pleasure of photographing the beautiful Dyrholm family. Jacki is a talented local photographer from Warrenton, VA and owns Jaclyn Dyrholm Photography. Her husband, Peter, is also a photographer and owns Four Legs Photography. And from the looks of some of these photos, Emma is an aspiring photographer as well ;)

Jacki and I both started our photography business around the same time and she has been a tremendous help to me, more than she knows! She has also become a sweet friend, which is a nice little bonus :) She had so many amazing ideas for their session -- she certainly broadened my style and posing horizon, and I certainly was pleased with most of the outcome.
 
I went with a more vintagey/old world feel with their photos -- I'm really not sure why, but I kind of like it!
Here are a few of my favorite's from their photo session!


Peter and Jacki are so adorable together -- seriously, very much in love, and fun!!! ;)



Emma is so beautiful -- perfect porcelain skin tone, beautiful eyes, gorgeous flowy hair -- watch out mom and dad!! And the best thing about Emma? She loves to read <3

Reba, Peanut & Emma -- love those precious little puppy faces!







Pretty girls!!

And last but certainly not least, the "Charlie's Angels Camera Shot". As I said before, the Dyrholm Family is certainly a camera family! I love it!! Thanks to Peter for suggesting this pose ;)

Thank you guys so much for allowing me to photograph your family!!
xoxo
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios