December 11, 2012

Smash Cake | Bailee

Bailee's dad and I used to go to school together, small world :) In fact, when we were kids, we use to live right across the street from each other! So naturally, I was thrilled to photograph little Bailee's session and capture this beautiful milestone in her little life -- Bailee is one year new!

Here are a few of my favorites from her session.







Love her big beautiful eyes!! <3

Even smashing cake into her mouth, she's so elegant :)


This last one is my favorite. Just so simple and she's just so darn cute.

Thank you so much, Dan & Jenn, for choosing me to capture Bailee's one-year milestone!! <3

Amy

1 comment:

  1. Amy you are a wonderful photograper! You definately caught the innocence and sweetness of my beautiful Great Niece-Love her to pieces. Aunt Joanne.

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by Feeric Studios