December 7, 2012

Christmas Mini | Michelle + Grace

I first met Michelle.....get this....in third grade. No she wasn't a student ;) She was my amazing third grade teacher. She is one of a handful of teachers that not only taught me the important things like reading, math, etc. etc., she taught me morals, she taught me kindness, and she had a guinea pig in her classroom which was a huge bonus :D

Michelle wanted to get some photos done of her and her beautiful daughter Grace as a Christmas present for her husband. I was delighted that she chose me to take them for her! It was so good to see Michelle again, and not be a student!! And Grace was just FULL of wonderful idea's for her session with her mom.

Here are a few of my favorites from their Christmas mini session.








Thank you so much, Michelle + Grace, for allowing me to take your photos!!

Merry Christmas!!
xoxo
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios