December 15, 2012

Family/Maternity Session | The Beahm Family

I first met Timothy & Julie in highschool. We all attended the same little countryside private Christian school -- one of the best decisions my parents ever made for me was to take me out of public school after 9th grade. That's where I met these two beautiful people (who later went on to have beautiful children!). It's funny, I always thought Timothy and Julie would make the perfect couple, but apparently they thought otherwise! However, a few years after we all had graduated, sure enough, T&J were a 'pair' and soon after that, married!! I'm so happy God placed these two in my little family's life -- they are two of the most sincere people I've ever met, and I just love them to pieces!

Timothy and Julie have beautiful little Claire, who was born January 23, 2009, right after I found out I was pregnant with my little guy. Adorable little Wesley (Beahm baby #2!) came along on July 5, 2010. And now, Beahm baby #3 will be making its arrival in January/February of 2013! The Beahm family asked me to take their family portraits and maternity portraits a few weekends ago, and of course I was delighted to :) We have also, tentatively, scheduled to have the camera there during Julie's home birth, whenever baby beahm #3 decides to arrive -- so EXCITED about that :)

Anyway, back to the pictures, here are a few of my favorites from their session in November :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you guys so much for allowing me to photograph your beautiful family, and *hopefully*, your beautiful birth of Beahm baby #3! Can't wait for the newborn session as well ;)

Love you guys!
xoxo

Amy

1 comment:

  1. Aww Amy! What sweet things you said! We are so thankful you guys are in our lives too! There's nothing like having good friends :)

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by Feeric Studios