June 30, 2014

{Sneak Peek} Chris + Jordan Maternity Session

I can still remember when Jordan emailed me asking if I could photograph her wedding. And when she emailed me back to make sure I was still willing to do it after I made the announcement that I wouldn't really be focusing on weddings any longer (I only plan to do 4-5 each year). She was frantic, and while I felt so bad that she thought I was "ditching" her, I also felt excited that this crazy awesome girl wanted me to take her wedding photos some kind of crazy bad. 



So you can imagine my excitement when she emailed me not long after they were married, telling me that she was expecting.

Of course, I wanted to jump on her and say "let me take pictures of your belly!!!!"....but I refrained. She eventually saw it my way without me ever having to coerce her into it ;)

A few weekends ago I met up with Chris, Jordan, and little bun in the oven, Audrey. It was a perfectly gorgeous, but oh so warm, day at the farm. And as always, I was fighting with the sun. But eventually, the sun saw it my way as well.

Here are a few of my favorites from their session.

























Chris and Jordan, thank you so much for allowing me to capture each and every one of your new beginnings. I love watching your little family grow, and I can't wait to meet your precious baby girl!!
xoxo
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios