June 1, 2014

{Sneak Peek} The Denison Family + Smash Cake


I met up with the Denison family last week for an early  morning session. Morning session's are always my favorite. The light in the morning is just so much more different and brilliant than in the evenings. It's almost "fresh" and new feeling when scrolling through the photos I've edited.

I have photographed the Denison family several times over the past year or so. It all started with sweet little Reid's newborn session. Oh my, did he steal my heart then. Ashley is a natural mama and even let me hold him and snuggle with him while the rest of the family was getting ready for their newborn session that day. Coming from a woman who has had severe baby fever for well over a year, it was such a blessing :)


Ashley contacted me a few weeks back letting me know that they wanted to combine new family portraits with a smash cake session for Reid. Of course, I was delighted! When I asked her about location, she said, "let's go somewhere that the boys can explore and run". Ah ha! Grandma's field, it will be perfect. Of course, the grass had grown tremendously TALL from just a few days before when I had drove past to look at it. I was expecting knee length....pretty sure some of it was up to my chest. But they were troopers and of course, Hunter was thrilled.

Here are a few of my very favorites from their session....and when I say a few, I mean a lot. I got a lot of photos that morning :) To few photos bigger, please click on them and scroll through. However, you will miss the text that goes along with some of them, so you can always click on them individually.






















 This is Ashley's "don't even think about it, Travis", face. Do you think he listened?





Definitely not :)




But mama got him back good ;)




Happy Birthday sweet little Reid!!
And thank you so much for allowing me to photograph your beautiful family, Travis and Ashley! Just a few more photos to edit, and your session will be ready for you to download!

xoxo
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios