August 10, 2011

Butterflies and Wine

Yeah, weird title, I know.  But here are a few recent pics from this week :)  Enjoy

I have a butterfly bush outside near my shed that I didn't even know existed!  Of course, it was decorated so beautifully with, well, Butterflies!


A friend of mine and myself had a business meeting at Narmada Winery this week.  Here are a few pics.  Again, just with my point and click....but they turned out alright :)


The tasting room at Narmada Winery.

The barrel room at Narmada -- unedited

Barrel room -- edited.  The only reason I edited it with sepia was because I was entering it into a photo pool on flickr haha.  Don't mind me!

Wish I had more time to take pictures, but full time work is top priority right now!  Hope everyone is doing well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios