May 21, 2012

Christopher + Bethany: Married!

NOTE: I haven't finished editing all of their photos, so be prepared for a second blog if I see it necessary!! :)

A year ago, I received a facebook message from a friend of a friend (who I now just call my friend! :)), wondering if I would be interested in doing her wedding photography for her in May 2012. I freaked out. What on earth was going through this girls head, I thought to myself. I don't photograph people. I've NEVER photographed people!! I reluctantly answered with the same reply HA! But her and her fiance had complete and total trust in my ability....and so my business began. For the past year, I've been taking on photo sessions to simply prepare myself for their big wedding day. Little did I know, this would spin me into an amazing new business opportunity that I never thought was even imaginable.

On May 12 of this year, I photographed their gorgeous wedding. And I SO enjoyed it!! Granted, my feet were not thanking me that evening, but that's beside the point.

Here are a few of my favorites (so far) from their big day. Thank you both SO MUCH for putting so much faith into my work and sending me on this new journey!



























Please forgive the compression of the photos on the blog. For better details, visit my facebook page www.facebook.com/amyfewellphotography and view the photos in 'full screen' mode.

I am now taking on small wedding ceremonies and receptions, starting at $1100 (depending on the size of the wedding, time, etc).
 Please contact me if you are interested in booking a session!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios