July 17, 2012

Effective Immediately: Deposit required

Effective immediately:
All clients will be required to put down a $25 deposit when booking their session. This $25 deposit will be put towards your session fee once your session is complete. However, if you cancel with in less than a 48hr time period, your deposit is non-refundable. I completely understand that people get sick, the weather is unpredictable, and life happens :) So no worries! I am definitely willing to work with all situations. But with the holidays coming and the busier I get, this will be a wonderful way for you to indefinitely hold your spot and for me to effectively use and know what time's I have available for all of my clients (especially if some one cancels in advance).

If you find that you just can't make your session, you are not obligated to reschedule. But please please please let me know one way or the other if you will be able to make your session. There may be other people wanting the same time slot on the day of your session, and it would be great to know if I can offer that session time to them if you are, indeed, unavailable to make it.

Please know that at any time, your session can be rescheduled due to illness, weather, and other non-changeable life situations. However, if you reschedule, you are required to put down a subsequent $25 to hold that date and time slot. Any subsequent deposits will also go toward your session fee.

I have the right at any time to reschedule a session or cancel a session due to the same situations. You will not be charged an additional deposit if the reschedule or cancellation is done on my part.  



Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios