July 10, 2012

Gallery Pictures

Alas!!
I have finally decided on what photos to hang on the Gallery Wall at Petersen Jewelers in Culpeper, Va.

A week or so ago I asked my fans on facebook to help me choose 5-6 photos that were their favorites. While I didn't necessarily choose all of the most popular ones, I definitely chose the ones that I knew everyone loved!!

Of course, printing and framing photos are extremely expensive, so I had to watch my budget (and went way way WAY over my budget). With that said, these fine art gallery photos will still have a great price on them and something I feel like everyone can appreciate.

There are two 11x14 photos, matted and framed ($40 each).
Two 8x10 photos, matted and framed ($30 each),
and two 8x10 photos framed (not matted -- $25 each).

These are the winners!

Yes, that is a plastic John Deere tractor wheel in the upper left hand corner. Don't judge unless you're a work at home mom! ;) just playin'.

If you'd like to purchase one of these framed prints, feel free to swing by Petersen's this week! They will be there for the next 8 weeks (unless they sell out first). If you'd like to place an order for one of these prints or another fine art gallery print, please call or email me.

Again, thank you for your continued support -- I very much appreciate every single one of you!!


Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios