August 5, 2012

Country Life: Horses & Puppies

I do believe that I am officially in love with equine and pet photography.

I've taken the above average photo of my own dog several times, of course. However, I've never had the chance to actually "practice" my photography on other people's animals.
But that all changed last night.

My Uncle and Aunt have a gorgeous property in the country (it's all country out here!). I've used their property for photo shoots and it is available for future photo shoots when available *hint hint*. Anyway, my aunt asked me if I would take some photos of her babies, aka, pets :)  And of course, I said YES! I love animals, though, I will admit, I was concerned about taking photos of horses.

The evening turned out to be beautiful. There was a storm in the distance, but it allowed just enough breeze to cool off the summertime fields. Everyone cooperated fairly well and we were able to get all of the best shots in under an hour. I had set aside an hour and a half to two hours for the session, but once we just let them roam on their own time and in their own way, it was perfection!!

Here are a few of my favorites from the session:









Thanks so much for allowing me to take photos of your 'best friends' Uncle Paul and Aunt Lisa!!
I had a blast :)

Amy

2 comments:

Theme created by Feeric Studios