July 9, 2012

Fireworks and Mystery

I hope everyone had a fabulous Independence Day!! 
Every time I say Independence Day, I think of the movie with Will Smith in it.....
*ahem*, anyhoo.

My little family and I went to Great Meadow to see fireworks again this year. As always, it was wonderful. Unfortunately, it was about to storm horribly...so we were shooed out of there pretty quickly. In fact, they rushed the fireworks display and had to cut it short. But, at least it was still a good show!

I've never really taken firework photos before. I mean, I've attempted to, but never professionally. So, this year, I decided to take the challenge.

Challenge: FAILED

I really stink at taking firework photos. Not ashamed to admit it!! I tried my darnedest and got a few neat photos, but overall, it was just a complete failure.

Out of the entire batch of photos that I took, this was my favorite.
It has nothing to do with fireworks, everything to do with details and mystery.

It made me think of an old civil war battlefield, or just mystery and awe in general.
Hopefully you enjoy it as much as I do!
It's completely simple, but different -- and I like different :)

Here are  a couple of others.





Happy Birthday, America!!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios