November 19, 2014

{Newborn Session} The Sherry Family


Back in the Summertime, a sweet mama sent me an email inquiring about newborn sessions. My heart always screams just a little bit inside whenever I receive newborn requests. I have to say, it's certainly not the type of session that keeps me the busiest, but I'd love to do more of them. I instantly wanted to say "yes", but we had to go through the typical business replies etc. But then, once she said "I think I've seen you on the local Chicken-Chat facebook page?", everything was fair game! This girl is my kinda mama, and she's a chicken mama too!

However, my favorite part of the entire thing was when she told me that her newest bundle of joy is her rainbow baby...



Little Easton stole my heart the morning I went to photograph him and his family. As with most newborn sessions, I hold back tears the very first time mama hands baby off to me. There is just something so special about holding a new life, it's overwhelming. But Easton's life -- his is extra special ....





"A Rainbow Baby is the understanding that the beauty of a rainbow does not negate the ravages of the storm. When a rainbow appears, it doesn't mean the storm never happened or that the family is not still dealing with its aftermath. What it means is that something beautiful and full of light has appeared in the midst of the darkness and clouds. Storm clouds may still hover but the rainbow provides a counterbalance of color, energy and hope." [Unknown]











Thank you, Sherry family, for allowing me into your home to capture some of your newest moments with little Easton. He is absolutely precious, and even during the 3am feedings, I know that you are so very grateful for this precious new life!!

xoxo

Amy

1 comment:

  1. I love them all! Thank you, Amy, for capturing these for us! Amazing how much he has already grown and changed in such a short time!

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by Feeric Studios