January 24, 2014

Maternity Session | The Blevins Family

Last weekend it was freezing. I mean.... f r e e z i n g. And so windy!! I won't even tell you my husbands reference to it...but I'm sure most wives can take a good guess. Those big babies.....

But even in the frigid air, like the mail man, I was there, ready to capture love and memories!!  :) And this brave family was there too -- and I love them even more for it.

I have photographed the Blevins family (children, parents, grandparents...you name it!) several times over the past two years, and every single time I am amazed by their love for one another and just how stinkin' fun they are!

Ashley is expecting little Blevins baby #2, and I get to capture it this time around :) Here are some of my favorites from their (ever so frigid but oh so pretty!) maternity session!



isn't she purdy!!!

Shayne said, "can't move...too cold"


Boy or girl, which will it be?
Guess we'll all have to wait and see ;)


We should have started at the tractor -- Shayne was extra cooperative then!
I said "touch your belly" to Ashley, and Shayne was right there with her! :) What an overacheiver he is when he's around tractors ;)


xo kisses ox



all.natural.beautiful.momma.


Thanks so much, Blevins family, for once again allowing me to capture your family and the most important times of your lives. I cannot wait to meet that precious little one at it's newborn session!

xoxo
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios