February 10, 2014

{Sneak Peek} Valentine Day Mini Sessions 2014

A huge thankful to my wonderful clients who decided to brave the mud and barbed wire for Valentine Day Mini's! I smiled the entire time I edited these -- too much cuteness!!

Here is a quick sneak peek of my favorites from your sessions!!

Marie, Jasiah + Ellie were adorable. Ellie and her perfect ears!!

HUGS!


You know, this is just how it goes sometimes :)

The Fox Family -- these two kids are just gorgeous. Their smiles are the best!





One of my very favorite photos of the day is the one below -- cute little Hoffman family (missing one, though!)





And these were the show stoppers of the afternoon. Kisses galore! Shayne and Shelby rocked it, among all of the breakdowns!! :)




best.picture.ever

Thank you all so much for allowing me to photograph your beautiful families!! Thank you for the laughs -- I had so much fun!

xoxo
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios