March 22, 2014

{Newborn Session} Sneak Peek | Baby Ryan

I love my job.

I cannot say that enough.

It blows my mind that -- not only do I get to capture families, love and friendships -- I get to capture the first precious moments of little ones like baby Ryan.

Ryan was born on March 4th, at 5:45pm. He weighed in at 8lbs 9oz and 19.5" long.

He.is.adorable.

I definitely got my baby fix for at least another month or so!

Mama was a natural at the session. She was completely at ease and willing to help wherever she was needed. Including only having to clean up pee once :) That's a record right there.

Big brother Shayne gave me a good chuckle while I was there, as always. And daddy was perfect as well!! The best atmosphere you could ever ask for at a newborn session!

Here are just a few of my favorites from his session.

Make sure you click on the photo if you'd like to see it larger or in more detail.




Smiles!


How cute is this outfit!?



Bubbles! I just had to get those little bubbles on his lips.

So precious





I got a quick snapshot of big brother too :)
Dearest Blevins family -- thank you so much for allowing me to, once again, take photos of your gorgeous babies! You are an inspiration, and the sweetest souls I ever did meet.

Congratulations to your family!! I know that Ryan has been blessed with two amazing parents and a big brother -- and you guys have been incredibly blessed by this new little miracle in your lives.
xoxo
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios