March 29, 2014

2014 Special Upcoming Promo's


 photo chopped2_zpsacf8ddd9.jpg
©Amy Fewell Photography
Yikes. 

I looked over my schedule for the next few months and was quite surprised to see that with personal life and professional life, I don't have too many more weekends open for photo sessions.

If you would like to schedule a 2014 session, please let me know asap. If you are an Easter Mini Client and one of these sessions seems of more interest to you, please let me know asap as your deposit can be moved to that date -- however, deposit is non-refundable. If it is not for a mini but a full session, additional deposit is required.

A $35 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT IS DUE WHEN BOOKING ANY OF THESE SESSIONS!! Obviously some of the details need to be ironed out, but once you commit, that deposit is due by paypal immediately.
I have the following promo's coming up, so please please PLEASE comment below on which one you are interested in along with your email address (or email or message it to me on facebook).

MAY
Mother's Day & Generational 1 Hour Session -- $175. Includes 25+ digital photos on a flash drive and complete printing rights.

JUNE
Father's Day & Generational 1 Hour Session -- $175. Includes 25+ digital photos on a flash drive and complete printing rights.

Vintage Americana Campout Mini's {WILL BOOK QUICKLY!}-- $115. 30 minute session, 10 digital images by instant download or $150 for 45 minute session and 20 images by instant download (flash drives available for additional cost, please inquire when booking). I am really looking forward to these sessions, simply because I cannot WAIT to take photos of my own little guy ;) This will be a themed session with hand made "teepee"/tent, very rustic and vintage. Little lanterns, quilts, blankets, books, crates, etc, in the middle of a deserted field. I do not have many of these available in June as they will all be early sunset/evening sessions, so please book these quickly if interested now.

JULY
Maternity + Newborn Promo Pricing for Parents Day! Contact for more details.

SEPTEMBER
Early Fall/Late Summer Sessions -- $175. Includes 25+ digital photos on a flash drive and complete printing rights.

OCTOBER
Fall Sessions (very very limited already!!) -- $175. Includes 25+ digital photos on a flash drive and complete printing rights.

NOVEMBER
Fall Sessions (very very limited already!!) -- $175. Includes 25+ digital photos on a flash drive and complete printing rights.

CHRISTMAS MINI'S {WILL BOOK QUICKLY!} -- very limited on these as well. I've decided to set aside two weekends for Christmas mini's this year and may open up for individual mini's in November as well. But for now, just these two weekends. This will be a themed session! Location TBD. $115 each. 30 Minute themed session. 10 digital images by instant download or $150 for 45 minutes and 20 images by instant download (flash drives available for additional cost, please inquire when booking)

For my sanity, I cannot stress to you how important it is too book these ASAP. Each year my schedule fills up quicker and quicker. And as my clients know, I do not like to overwhelm myself -- simply because I want to give my client my best, which includes factoring in traveling and editing time for multiple sessions.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios