April 23, 2014

{Sneak Peek} The Abate Family | Remington, Virginia

A couple of weekends ago, I met up with the Abate family for their family portraits at my grandparents farm.

Everyone loves that old car that sits on their land, including the Abate family, so location was a no brainer!

I had so much fun with these guys. They had ME cracking up the entire time, and I love it when my clients are goofier than I am ;)

Here are a few of my favorite's from their session. Please click on the photos to see them larger if you'd like.










I'm pretty sure the photo below is my absolute fav of these two!!


Thank you so much, Abate family, for allowing me to take your family portraits!! 
You guys were terrific and I hope you enjoy your photos!
xoxo
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios