November 11, 2014

{Fall Mini Session} The Seabolt Family


I'm finally getting around to blogging this very patient family's session, and it's a beautiful one. I knew they lived up on the mountain not too far from me, but I didn't realize just how far up on top of the mountain they actually lived....and I am so thankful for it. It was the most beautiful ride I've had in a long time to a clients session, and the leaves were just at peak and perfectly crisp, waiting for the shutter to click.

My little family has known Danny for quite some time, but I've just recently gotten to know his wife, Ashley, and I absolutely love her to pieces. She is just wonderful, and I am so happy we finally got to meet in person a few weeks ago...and their adorable kiddo's!

Here are a few of my favorites from their session...















Thank you so much, Danny and Ashley, for allowing me to photograph your precious little brood up on the mountaintop!! I hope you enjoy your photos as much as I enjoyed taking them :)
xoxo
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios