September 24, 2011

Randomness

Just a few random photo's from this week!  Everyone in my household was sick, except me, Thank God!!!  So I decided to take some time to edit :)  I can see in my own photo's that my editing skills are improving (and so are my photography skills).  Practice makes perfect, right!?

I think this is my favorite butterfly photo that I've taken so far.  I'm learning how to play with natural light and then highlight it in PSE.  I'm slowly getting the hang of it :)  I seriously think this photo was just an accident HA!  But a good accident.

Can you feel that?  Feels like Autumn :)

Summer is over!  Getting ready for winter (and I have a feeling it's going to be a hard one)

Just another butterfly pic

This one is a little fuzzy simply because our road is surrounded by trees.  I was able to highlight what tiny bit of sun was shining through the woods. I've said before, I'll say it again, I need a better lens for low light photo's!  Workin' on that ;)

Will post more pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios