August 4, 2014

{Mentoring Session} One-on-one or in a Group!


I had to start my photography journey by myself over 3 years ago. While it was full of challenges, it was fun. I learned things the hard way, and learned how to deal with them on my own. But mostly, I had a handful of photographer friends who where there for me if I needed them, and for them, I am eternally grateful. 

So, it was only natural for me to hold my very first workshop of my own this past Spring. And boy, did we have fun! It was nice just relaxing and being "girls"! All while learning about our camera's and how to shoot them....literally...or, wait...not literally....

Over the past month I have had others show interest in taking part in another workshop, and I am delighted that so many women are starting to branch out beyond their comfort zone to learn about the basics, and the not so basics! And honestly, it helps me learn too!

With that said, I have decided to offer One-on-One workshops, as well as group workshops. However, I will need to have a certain amount of people interested in the group workshops before I can confirm a date. 







Here are the workshop groups that I am happy to offer year round:

Simple Basics Workshop | $50 per person
Learn how to use your camera, what all those buttons are for, shooting in RAW and manual, and how to do simple "shooting" indoors and outdoors. We'll do a "walk about" around the farm to gain a little more experience. 2 hour class

Simple Editing Workshop | $95 per person
Learn the basics of editing -- changing exposure, contrast, vibrancy/saturation, making that black and white photo "pop", and more. 2 to 3 hr class

Stylized Workshop | $150 per person
A stylized photo shoot will be set up so that each person will have time to take photos of the session. Then we'll come back inside and start going through the editing process. 3 to 4 hr class

The Simple Basics Workshop and Simple Editing Workshop are also available as a One-on-One class, however the prices are different. Simple Basics Workshop, $85. Simple Editing Workshop, $125. Each will be a 1 to 1.5 hour class. 

If you have any questions about these workshops, or are interested in attending one, please email me at amy.fewell@gmail.com, private message me on facebook , or feel free to text or call -- 540.827.8285

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios