August 13, 2014

{Fall Mini Sessions} The Entire Month of October!


It's time to start thinking about those Fall family photo sessions! 

Now is the perfect time to book your fall mini session for the month of October, during peak leaf season. 

Cost is $125 for a 20-30 minute session | 10+ digital images through instant download | complete printing rights | and only in the Fauquier/Culpeper/Rappahannock area.

Popular locations this year are Crockett Park, Culpeper Feed (beside the depot, best on Sundays when they are closed), Private Remington Farm, Private Castleton Farm....and so many more!

These photos are great for Christmas cards, Christmas gifts, or just to add that spark of color to your wall...especially to get you through the winter months!

This year, as with years past, I have once again decided to offer these mini sessions for the entire month of October. I had thought about doing them on just particular days, but I love my clients way too much for that. Each and every one of you has a busy schedule, just like me, so I wanted to offer the entire month so that we could work around your schedule, and the weather, of course. 

Please contact me ASAP if you are interested in a Fall Mini Session for the month of October. These will not last long, as seen in previous years when I had to turn people away :( I will try my hardest NOT to turn anyone away this year!

Please contact me at amy.fewell@gmail.com, 540.827.8285 or on facebook. If you do not receive a reply within 48 hrs through email or phone contact, please try facebook. Unfortunately, technology can be silly at times, and I have horrible cell service at home.

 photo amysiggy_zpse6ac1505.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios