October 9, 2014

{Fall Mini + Senior Session} The Dawson Family | Old Town Warrenton

This year, as always, Summer was my extremely slow season. I welcomed it with open arms, but I must admit, it was incredibly exciting seeing this view behind the lens over the weekend. My Fall photography season is in full swing, and I could not have asked for a better family to kick it off for me! 
Not only is this family just amazingly awesome, they are also part of our family, and our Church family. We get the best of both worlds -- not only are they my husband's cousins family, they are also our Pastor and his little brood!
Here are a few of my favorites from their session in Old Town Warrenton this weekend....
These boys, they have me in stitches every year. Their personalities are just wonderful, and it makes me so happy when my clients can have me laughing more than I can have them laughing!

Mojo the dog stepped in for a few family pics as well!





I absolutely adore the look on her face in the photo below. 
Tabitha, you are gorgeous and you totally rocked it!


Jordan is in his Senior year of highschool -- hard to believe this littler...er...big....fella is preparing for college!





He loves his mama!!

Goofballs!!





Kevin and Tabitha, thank you, once again, for allowing me to take your family photos this year. While it seems to always be windy and cold at your sessions, you guys have the biggest and warmest hearts! 
How cheesy was that? ;)
We love you guys, and I hope you enjoy your photos!!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios