October 13, 2014

{Fall Mini Session} Steve, Carina, Ashton + Owen


If I told you how lovely, beautiful, talented, amazing, incredible, gorgeously fun this family is, you might call me a little biased -- just a little. But they are all of those things, whether they are my family or not! A couple of weeks ago I had the privilege of once again photographing my sister and her precious little family. The sun was going down quickly -- shame on me, still trying to get used to Autumn time! But we were still able to get several great photos, between Steve being as stiff as a door nail, Carina laughing at my jokes more than anyone else, and Ashton laughing every five seconds whether I told a joke or not. Believe it or not, the littlest was the easiest of them all to photograph -- and that doesn't happen often. Either way, they were awesome :)

Here are a few of my favorites from their session!















Once again, thank you so much, sissy poo :P for letting me capture your little family in all of its beautiful goofiness!!

xoxo

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios