October 16, 2014

{Fall Mini Session} The B Family


Last week I met up with this precious little family for the third year in a row. It is incredibly awesome to see these little fella's grow right before my eyes. I can't even imagine how that makes their momma and daddy feel!

At the end of our session, one of the little guys came up to me and gave me a giant hug and said "thank you for taking our photos". He was a ham for the camera, but he warmed my heart more than he knows. This is why I love my job!!

Here are a few of my favorites from their session....














Thank you, so much, for allowing me to capture your little family again this year :) 
It was my utmost pleasure, and I so enjoy watching these little guys' personalities blossom right before my eyes.

xoxo

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios