October 30, 2014

{Sneak Peek Fall Mini} Joe + Brandy


These two were such troopers during their session. Let me just say, for as windy as it was, they never lost their smiles, and Brandy's hair was always beautiful! And...they brought along their two lovable black labs, which instantly stole my heart! As I told them, I love taking photos of people, but I extra love taking photos of two beautiful people in love. These two are just adorable, and I am so pleased that they chose me to take their photos!!

Here are a few of my favorites from their session last week...










Thank you so much, Joe + Brandy, for allowing me to photograph your little family this month. I hope that you enjoy your photos as much as I enjoyed editing them and smiling through it all!

xoxo

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios