August 25, 2014

{Christmas Mini Sessions} Now Booking November 8th and 9th

It's hard to believe that Fall is almost here, and let's not even mention the big fat "C" word.....Christmas!
I still have some wiggle room if you're looking to capture those fall colors for your Christmas cards -- please click here for more information on the Fall Mini Sessions that are still available.
However, many of you have been waiting for the Christmas Mini's this year....because you're just as excited as I am -- yay!
This year I have enlisted my husbands help. That's right, we're going all out this year. (see inspiration photos below to help you plan your session!)
Envision with me, if you will (or just keep scrolling to see the photos) -- pine tree's, hot chocolate (for real, not just props!), candy canes, and a nice set up to go along. 
I am super excited about this year's set up, and I'm even more excited that husband has agreed to help!
This year I have decided to set aside two days for these Christmas Mini Sessions. Since I will have a large set up, it will be so much easier for me to lug it around. 
Please Note: You are not obligated to use the set up if you don't want to. I will be offering a "classic" mini session at the same time, or you can split your session into the best of both worlds. I understand that many clients are worried about "dating" their photos, especially if they want to hang them on their walls all year long. I completely agree, which is why I will be offering both for these mini sessions.
-- Please also know that there are special discounts for clients who want to do the fall mini session AND the Christmas Mini's! Contact me for more details!! --
The following dates and times are what I currently have available. If neither of these dates and times work for you, please don't fret, we can work something out!
However, please email me ASAP so that you can set up your Christmas Mini Session!! These won't last long, at all! (I have added a few extra times, clients, please note!)
                  Saturday November 8th
                  8:00 am
                  9:00 am
                  2:00 pm
                  3:00 pm -- BOOKED
                  4:00 pm -- BOOKED

                  Sunday November 9th
                  8:00 am
                  9:00 am
                  3:00 pm
                  4:00 pm -- BOOKED

If you are interested in booking one of these sessions, please email amy.fewell@gmail.com or message me on facebook. You can also call 540.827.8285. Please leave a message and I will return your call!
Many times it helps to "see" what your set up will be inspired by. Here are a few photos of "inspiration" behind this set up, and some ideas of what you should wear. Remember, the outfits really do help make the photo!!

**The following are not my photos, but I LOVE getting inspiration from other photographers when it comes to setups...because it helps my clients see what I envision for their session!! Please make sure you visit these photographers pages and show them some love!**
Velvet Owl Photography

Elayne Dunn Photography
Caressa Rogers Photography

bellini portraits 

Alissa Saylor Photography

Alissa Saylor Photography

Alissa Saylor Photography
 The blue mason jars are a must! You know I'm already all over that ;)

For more "pinspiration" and outfit ideas, check out my "Winter Photography" and "Photography Session Outfits" boards on Pinterest!

If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to email or call! You know I'm always willing to help with outfits as well, because I know there are always questions. Again, please don't be scared to ask :)

Thank you!!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios